Normal industrial duty..
Class L15 / A15 to 1500kg. normal traffic, no pallet trucks or forklift trucks.
The strips of the mesh gratings are welded both from above and below so that tilting of the strips is prevented.
MESH GRATES - The mesh grates look like a honeycomb with holes of 20 x 20 mm. Trolleys with wheels with a diameter of 80 mm can easily be transported over this grate. - Fine mesh channel grates consist of 25 mm wide and 1.2 mm thick steel strips that interlock like frames, surrounded and reinforced by an edge of 25 x 5 mm wide and 1.5 mm thick. - Fine mesh gutters are welded on both sides and argon arc at all intersections. Because it is fully welded, if used under appropriate conditions, it remains for years without bending or curling like new.
MESH GRATING SMALL
- Fine mesh gutters have a honeycomb with holes of 10 X 20 mm. Thanks to the small holes of 10 mm, even a transport cart with the smallest wheel can easily get over it - Fine mesh channel grates consist of 25 mm wide and 1.2 mm thick steel strips that interlock like cams surrounded by a 25 mm wide and 1.5 mm thick edge. - The fine mesh gutters are welded on both sides and at all crossings argon arc. Because it is fully welded, if used under appropriate conditions, it remains for years without bending or curling like new.
GRATING WITH SYMMETRICAL OVAL HOLES
- This gutter grille is provided in the surface across the width with adjacent oval holes of 35 x 7 mm. Over the length, the grid is provided with the same number of holes in rows with mutual spacing of 15 mm. - All holes are sunk downwards. In this way the strength is increased and you can even walk with bare feet.
GRATING WITH ASYMMETRIC OVAL HOLES
- For gutters with asymmetrical oval holes, there are rows of oval holes of 40 x 7 mm along the length of the surface with intervals of 22 mm. Intermediate spacing between two rows of oval holes is 15 mm, with the second row offset from the first row. - All holes are sunk downwards. In this way the strength is increased and you can even walk with bare feet. - To prevent slipping, round bumps protruding upwards on the surfaces of reinforced gutters with asymmetrical oval holes. -Fully made of 2.0 mm thick 18/8 Cr / Ni (AISI 304 quality) stainless steel.
- Perforated grates are usually used in areas where the floor surface is only sporadically wet. - The surface of the gutters is perforated with widely spaced holes of 6.5 mm diameter. The perforated gratings are made entirely from 3.00 mm thick 18/8 Cr / Ni (AISI 304 quality) stainless steel..
- Cover plates can be used in places where the discharge channels go under equipment, at doorways and in places where the drainage channel passes through departments that never get wet. - A pattern is applied to the surfaces of the cover plates which consists of upwardly protruding bumps to prevent slipping.The 2.0 mm thick cover plate is made entirely from 18/8 Cr / Ni (AISI 304 grade) stainless steel.